Thursday, September 11, 2008

Been some time...

I've been neglecting my new blog! So sorry!!! Just wanted to give a quick update. I feel like crud. I think it's the weather. This is "fertile week" but the husband is not being very cooperative. I told him last night, and I quote, "I just paid how much for these stupid pills? You better get upstairs NOW!"

This is one cycle I don't feel is promising... so maybe it'll be the cycle that God goes, "Aha!" 'Cause you know that's how He rolls sometimes...

We went to Walmart yesterday and Daniel was looking at all the cool boy toys (GI Joes, Star Wars stuff, cars and guns, etc.). And he said, "I want a boy! I want to buy all these cool toys...!" That's when I gave him THE LOOK because of his uncooperativeness (yes, it's my new word).

"Daniel, you have to participate if you want a boy!"

And in other news... Beckett died. NO, not the cat! The character on Stargate Atlantis. OMG! I cried. But so did Daniel so I don't feel like a complete nerd. He was my favorite right from the pilot episode and beyond and now... he is gone. *SNIFFLE* I know he comes back in season 5--- don't you know? Sci-Fi and soaps can do that! But it's not the same. It's like the time they killed of Daniel Jackson, but at least that show lasted FIVE MORE seasons... Pssh...

Time to end this post. Peace out!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Joy, how did you get this template to work? When I paste templates (I'm experimenting with another one by Lena) it says there's an error. Anyway, just wondering if there was some kind of secret.

You had me scared when you said Beckett died!! My first thought was that you meant the cat until I read your next sentence! lol

That's funny (I know, it isn't really) that Daniel is being uncooperative. I was "mad" last night because Matt was playing his computer game instead if BDing like we were supposed to! I wasn't really mad, but if this happens later this week I will be since that will be when I'm most fertile. Right now it's just in case, but over the weekend he'd better get serious. You wouldn't think it would be so hard to get them to do what we want ;-)

Joy said...

Andrea, you can only use the templates if you have FireFox instead of Internet Explorer. You can download it for FREE! She should have directions on her site.

And seriously! You WOULD think they'd jump at the chance to do what we want them to... men!

Ris said...

I wonder if it's the pressure of being in the spotlight, knowing it's the right time. (like they are pressured to be manly enough to get their wives pregnant, not sure how else to say it) Men are so funny but I know two guys that felt like that so it made it hard for them to get into it at the right time.

I was going to be so sad about the cat! Thank goodness!