Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The TTC Journey began...

Sunny Side Up... what does that mean? What is this blog about? What do I expect to gain from being able to privately let my thoughts wander anywhere I want them to go?!

Long story short--- I have 2 daughters who were conceived naturally, one miscarriage between them, and a new development of PCOS since my youngests' birth.

Eggs; Sunny Side Up is on the menu. I'm putting the order in, hoping that the Master Chef (AKA God) will take my order. Order, that's a weird word. Say that about 10 times in your head, or aloud if you're brave, and it will just blur together...

I digress...

I want the eggs sunny side up--- I want things to be positive, fun, relaxing, thrilling in this TTC journey! What is happier than a sunny little yoke sitting in a bed of white fluffiness? Actually I think eggs are disgusting! The eggs I'm talking about are the sweet little follicles that carry the DNA makeup to create half a human being.

So does this mean I can liken hashbrowns to swimmers, sperm, sailors... whatever your preferred word!? Because you know hashbrowns and eggs go together...

So far we've been trying for 11 months now. I hope that this cycle of Clomid will be the winner! This is our 2nd try on Clomid. Last cycle my progesterone was at 12.8 (means I ovulated!) but I ovulated later than I thought I would and we did not BD (baby dance = sex) on those days.

Come along with me, down this path of the unknown and uncertainties. I'm new to the world of infertility after being very fertile. It's sad, scary, humiliating, and often times depressing and anger-inducing. And that's why I want my eggs SUNNY SIDE UP!

6 comments:

Monkey's Momma said...

Thanks for the private invite!

jewels said...

This is gross, Sis, but I want some breakfast food now after reading your post. I am a sucker for hashbrowns.

Ok, I know my comment wasn't about TTC, but I'm hungry.

Have fun trying to get that bun in the oven!

Vixbil said...

Thanks for the invite...good luck trying to make brekkie
xx

Joy said...

Jewels, I LOVE eggs over medium with hashbrowns from IHOP... yumm........

Andrea said...

I love the blog name! And I thought about the same thing with cycle 7. I'm on cycle 6 now, but I thought that if it doesn't work this time around maybe 7 will be my lucky number. I sure hope it is for you!

Morning By Morning said...

I love the blog name too!!!
This is exciting, I will keep you & your eggs in my prayers!!!!