Friday, August 29, 2008

Chortling

I have to chortle at my new little "blog description" (seen above under the blog title). Yes, I used the word chortle (remind you of Mom, Jewels?). Anyway........ staying positive to GET positive! How thrilling is that?! I think I watch too much Anne of Green Gables. I just noticed I say "thrilling" a lot!

I cannot wait for the morning when I can POAS and it finally has two lines. But then I know I'll start to worry and think up every worst-case-scenario of what could go wrong... a mother truly never stops worrying!

On other news... I have to admit I like Stargate Atlantis better than Stargate SG-1. How crazy is that? I never thought that'd happen. I'm a loyal person. I am loyal to my beliefs and morals and my tastes. I felt that I'd be loyal to SG-1 because they were the original and Atlantis is the spinoff. But I have to admit I love it! I'm also surprised that I love the characters. I expected them to be carbon copies of the SG-1 guys but they're NOT! They're so different and so refreshing.

Don't get me wrong! I still love my SG-1 guys. But after Season 8 everything changed and the characters aren't as good as they were in the beginning.

Anyone lost yet? What the heck is Joy smoking now?! Don't worry, I am clean! I have just become a crazed, obsessed sci-fi nut over the course of a few months. And since Daniel doesn't want to watch any tonight I'm stuck having to blog about it!

Alrighty, I'm off to BEG Daniel to watch at least one episode, take my CLOMID (yay, CD5), and get some beauty sleep......!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Very clever!

I only watched a couple of episodes of Atlantis and couldn't get over the fact that they were just like the SG-1 guys!! I'm sure you're right though, I just didn't watch enough to see the difference.

Matt and I just got our "Firefly" episodes back from the guy who was borrowing them so I'm looking forward to re-watching the sci-fi/western world. Yes, it's described as a sci-fi/western. It's so cool!!

jewels said...

When you say you're "clean", it makes it sound like you used to be a druggie!

I like your caption though!